When woman is pregnant, fluctuation in the hormones will cause certain changes to happen in a women body that will often be tough to bear. All these changes differ from one woman to another and include things as wider hips, thickening ankles, bigger stomach, and nice waddle close to delivery date. Never make the mistake that many people do by saying things that a pregnant woman does not need to hear. Some well-placed comments will go a very long way to shaping how the woman thinks that you see her or how she might see herself. Here are 10 suggestions on what things you are allowed to say to the pregnant woman. Use some or all of them. A mother-to-be will thank you!
- You’re amazing/ beautiful/gorgeous. It is obviously very good to say it to anyone, but best to say it to a pregnant woman. It takes a little focus off on how round their tummy is getting, or makes them feel a little good about themselves, in spite of weight gain, acne breakouts and sweating. Anything that makes any pregnant woman feel good is the best thing to say, particularly when she is super emotional.
- You’re an adorable pregnant woman. I suspect that many pregnant women don’t feel very attractive when they are not pregnant, and definitely they have to hear that they actually are. Even though that bump is big, calling it adorable and make them know they appear good.
- Is it a girl or a boy? This is one safe question one can ask because it does not talk about the size, and this gives you something very exciting to talk. Irrespective of whether she knows if it is a girl or boy, they will be excited to know about the baby gender.
- What are you feeling? Very honestly, it is one thing that every pregnant women wants to hear either from her partner or friends. She will love to share the feeling that she is going through this important stage of her life.
- Your bump is cute! Once again, make her feel very good about her belly. You can let her know that she looks amazing, and her bump is super cute, and she’s doing a fantastic job.
- You are going to make a great mom: Every woman have different mothering technique. And new mom-to-be will be more nervous to go in this process.
- It is the awesome news! No shocking or distressing news. Doesn’t matter if the pregnancy was planned it is done. Now, just the celebration!
- That will be a lucky kid: The mom-to-be is not an only human who is affected by the process. Make her feel pride in this miracle she’s creating.
- Take my seat: Never and every make any pregnant woman to stand. There’s not enough of Web space go in how rude it is.